Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm hoooome!

Did you know that they have rocking chairs in the Charlotte airport? Well, they do. Wait- I'm in the airport...No! I'm on my front porch! No...I'm...where am I?

Hey- it snowed while I was in Michigan! I was actually kind of glad to see snow...mostly because I knew I didn't have to live with it and I could just enjoy its beauty.

When Ethan got up to say goodbye to me this morning around six fifteen, he observed that, " It's still night out!" and then asked if I was going to go home and finish sleeping in my own bed. Ummm...kinda. It was fun, guys! I miss you!

8 comments:

pennyjean said...

Welcome Home!!!

Mrs. RF said...

Amen- welcome home!!!!

Anonymous said...

They have rocking chairs at Logan too, which I probably never would have thought of again if you hadn't just reminded me. When Dad and Shawn and I went to Israel I remember there were several of them facing out the window in the room where we waited for our flight...Thanks for the happy memory!

KW said...

Haha..That's right. I seem to remember that too from when i was last at Logan. Think they were trying to evoke a
Cape Cod feeling...

Booker said...

Are they chained down or bolted or something? Cause that type of item seems like a good candidate for "lets steal this and pawn it over at Joe's Pawnshop" :)

Anonymous said...

They're not fastened down, but you'd have a pretty hard time walking off with one discreetly, since they're only in the area where you wait for your plane (ie, you've already gone through security)...

KW said...

What would be genius would be how to get it onto the plane?!:))Talk about extra footroom...ahhhh

KW said...

New post, New post, Rah, Rah, Rah!!!