Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yeah- what she said...

I'm guessing I don't have to write anything anymore...because either Liane or Derrick will do it for me. (Derrick about the wedding, and Liane about Mother's Day and Karena's birthday. ) And I am grateful. I'm not TRYING to be lazy...I'm just conserving energy and pointing you to someone else's blog because they're saying whatever it is that needs to be said better than me. I don't even know if that last sentence makes any sense but I'm so tired that I don't even care. It must be the humidity because everyone in the office today, myself included, was in some sort of hazy stupor and could barely peck away at the keyboard without falling into a snooze.

ANYWAY- Happy Birthday to Karena, the sister who taught me, among many other things, how to tie my shoes! She was a good teacher because I can still remember how. I miss you and love you, KK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, really, I taught you that?! I'm glad you will still have a good memory that I can rely on when, and as I already seem to be developing Alzeimers..however you spell that. I do seem to be getting older, so guess that explains things.