So...I have been tagged. Never had this happen before! Thanks, Amy!
So I have to say the rules: Each person tagged must list seven random facts about themselves, as well as the rules of the game on their blog. Then tag seven other people and write their names on your blog. You have to leave a comment on their blog so they know they've been tagged and have to read your blog ( to find the rewles and all).
Without further ado: My seven random facts.
1. When I was a young child, I thought that Coca Cola was an alcoholic beverage.
2. I took over an hour nap this morning. Which may explain why...
3. I'm running behind with my laundry. I've done three loads so far today and am nowhere near done.
4. I was washing and cutting up some strawberries for breakfast this morning and I am so glad I didn't decide to eat them whole...because I found some worms in the middle of one. Almost enough to put me off strawberries for life.
5. I just turned twenty nine a few days ago. Pretty strange.
6. A few weeks ago I fell victim to some neighborhood children selling foodstuffs for a fundraiser; today I got a tub of cookie dough and a box of pizzas. Greeaaaaaat.
7. I went to a yardsale last Friday where there were BOXES upon BOXES of brand new clothes- I mean tags still on and everything. And it wasn't like the lady owned a store that was going out of business; I know because someone asked her. I think there was a serious shopping addiction battle being fought there. Among other things, I bought a beautiful, brand new red sweater for - count it- ONE, uno, 1 dollar. With tags still on it.
So...now I am taggiiiiiiiiiing....Aaron, Bria, Cara, Ryan...Penelope, Sha-Booya, aaaand... Meredith!