(This is Brad.)
My cousin Lori tagged me a few days ago, so here are 7 things about me.
1. I am right handed, but I write with my left hand. That's how I learned to write.
2. I got O.C. pepper sprayed today at work. We have to have it administered to us so we know how it feels. It burns. I couldn't see for 20 minutes. My skin is still quite red, and it feels right now like I have a bad sunburn.
3. Claire nixed what I was going to put for number three. Apparently it was scandalous. So you will never know what it was going to be.
4. I hit a deer coming home the other night.
5. Last Thursday I was sick, and in my delirium I swore. At least this is what Claire tells me. I have no memory of this.
6. I don't wear my wedding ring anymore. I don't want some of the criminal element I encounter to know that I am married.
7. Because of number 6, when I got my hair cut last week, the girl cutting my hair flirted outrageously with me. I didn't have the heart to tell her I was married, so I just told her I was busy that night.