Thursday, February 02, 2006

Karl Kassel, Noah Adams, Garrison Keillor, Brad Pass - What do all these people have in common?

Okay. Get ready for some knock your socks off news. This is SO WEIRD. No- it's not what you think it might be. It's Something Completely Different. This is something you will NEVER GUESS. So I'll just tell you already.

The other day, Brad was on the computer and got an email from someone at Michigan Public Radio who was doing a story on vlogger Josh Leo. Apparently, she wanted to get some feedback from people who watch the vlog; she had seen Brad's comment on Josh's vlog and and clicked on Brad's profile to get his email address, and voila. So Brad emailed back, and a few moments later, got a phone call from Michigan Public Radio. So he was interviewed and the woman seemed quite happy with his responses and said he would probably be included in the story.

And today, the story aired in Michigan. We just listened to it online and were totally weirded out by hearing Brad's voice. If we had been thinking ahead, we would have videotaped ourselves listening to it so that we could have made it into a video post. But...we didn't. So, share the weirdness. Here's the link(requires Real Player).

10 comments:

Mrs. RF said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! My son, the radio star!

pennyjean said...

Wow! Good job, Brad. I can now say, "I knew you when!"

lis said...

Yay! Way to be famous! :O)

KW said...

wow, Brad! Whoohoo! That was pretty neat!

Josh Leo said...

and what an awesome job you did! I am completely flattered by your words. Thank you so much for that! I created an mp3 of the file, it can be found at: http://joshleo.blip.tv/file/12483

ljm said...

I tuned in a couple times yesterdee but wasn't sure when it was airing...so never heard it.

melrandall said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WERE ON PUBLIC RADIO!!! We are in awe, your Smooth-n'-Smarminess...

Kristi said...

You're famous, Brad! And I can say I'm a humble relative of yours! Cooool...

Booker said...

congrats on your 15seconds of fame :)

drewey fern said...

Cool! Your voice is so radio-esque! I can't believe you were on public radio! In fact, I think it all warrants a WICKED COOL! And several more exclamation points!!!