Saturday, March 12, 2005

My Wife Looks Nothing Like the Wife of Howard Dean

All right, folks. I repent in dust and ashes. For a fleeting instant there was something about the way her hair looked that reminded me of what I thought Judy Dean's hair looked like. I did a quick search on the internet to find a picture of Judy Dean, and behold the first website I clicked on began with this sentence: Judy Dean is an ugly woman. I don't agree, but I admit it was unfair (not to mention highly inadvisable) to compare Claire to her. I maintain, however, that it was nefarious of Claire to post it on the blog. I have created a monster.

My apologies to Howard and Judy, for while I gag at his politics, he nevertheless has admirable chutzpah. (Claire read that and asked if I meant he had chutzpah to marry Judy, and I said no, to run for president. And to howl like a drunken cowboy after the Iowa caucuses last year.)

1 comment:

pennyjean said...

Way to dig yourself out.
Goodnight, Mustard.