- I did not have the baby. Yet. ( There are still a few hours left of today.)
- I went to the chiropractor with Penny - and then to Panera on the way home! Yesssss!
- I was asked by a neighborhood little boy if I was "Charlie's Mom." ( Charlie = Grandpa.)
- I wore slippers to Wednesday night meeting at church. They were more comfortable than the alternative. No one seemed to mind.
- On our way home, we stopped at Target to get more jelly bellies for Charli-dolls. I felt like a hoodlum in my slippers. The woman at the cash register stood there for a solid minute after the transaction went through, checking out the flavors of jelly beans on the back of the bag. " Ooo- Dr. Pepper! That's a good one! Ooooh- Toasted Marshmallow..." I felt bad for the people behind us.